Friday 10 February 2012

waiting for you ♥

waiting for you
finished my work 6.15pm reached home
today no OT....ermmmm..(thinking)
what should i do right now since today i come back home early ^^
*ting* 
i washed my dear's clothes, cleaned the floor, do facial applied mask then start to write my blog !
today is your second sems first day class, i dont want sms you 
even i miss u so muchiiess, 
bcoz i want u concentrate in ur studies >@<

dear dear

suddenly i miss you so much

sitting in front of your pc my mind recall back all the past memories that we share together

it was so memorable n unforgettable~!!



bao bei 

i would like to tell you that you are so special to me
i can see that you changed a lot * because of me*
and i also changed a lot *because of you*
*we have make a lot of changes and it is because we LOVE each other *

Because i love you
i would like to use a song to describe our love
#
if i got down on my knees and i pleaded with you
if i crossed a million oceans just to be with you
would you ever let me down?
if i climbed the highest mountain just to hold you tight
if i said that i would love you every single night
would you ever let me down?
well i'm sorry if it sounds kinda sad, it's just that
worried, so worried
that you let me down
because i love you, love you
love you, so don't let me down
..........

............... 


#














































No comments:

Post a Comment